Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Notes from the Future "Mrs." - Bridesmaid Dress Shopping {Finally!}



So, off I go to Vera Wang. Today, I'm in Chicago for another dress shopping adventure! Only this time the dress hunting is not for me. The "hunt" is for my eight (yes...you heard me right, eight) lovely bridesmaids.

After toying-around with different color options for their dresses, a decision has finally been made. Well, sort of. The girls will be wearing either a champagne or taupe colored dress. It depends what looks best on Theresa and Ashley {two of the eight} when we try them on.

Originally, I planned on navy dresses. But as the planning propelled forward and as the overall design developed, I dropped the navy from my wedding completely. I think it's a good decision and I'm confident the end result will be exactly as I had envisioned. I'll be sure to let you know how we did when I return on Monday!

~Jillian

0 comments: