Monday, January 4, 2010

The BluePrint Plan - ON SALE!

Happy New Year! Here we stand at the start of a promising 2010. It's not just a new year, but a new decade too. And I'm so excited for what lies ahead this year!

Many, many people will become engaged over the next couple of months. In fact, January and February are the two months out of the year that generate the most inquiries for our event planning services. Unfortunately, we're not always the perfect fit for many brides and their grooms. That's why I want to tell you about our BluePrint Program.

You may remember that we added this service about six months ago as a way to assist couples in the design process. In fact, you can read and learn more about our BluePrint Program here. This really is a spectacular service and we'll work together to design a fantastic and memorable affair. I'll give you all the tools you need to implement the plans I put in place for you.

This service normally costs $1,500, but during the month of January I am offering the service at the reduced rate of $1,000! I've never done this before but I've been so blessed in this business and want to be a blessing to others. Weddings truly are my passion!

Here's the fine print. You must book this service by 11:59pm on Sunday, January 31. You must be available to meet during the months of January and February and all BluePrint Plans will be completed and delivered no later than Sunday, February 28. {However, I reserve the right to change the 'delivered date' based on the popularity of this offer. :) }.

This really is an amazing offer and I hope that I'm able to help many of you design and stylize an event or wedding that truly reflects who you are! If you're interested, please email me at jodi@in-any-event.org.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
~Jodi

0 comments: