Tuesday, January 26, 2010

PART 1: ArtPrize Room #1, "The Organic Room"

Okay, first up is the room guests entered when they arrived at the sponsor party. It was the room I called, 'The Organic Space.' This room had a lot of potential when I first scouted the space. It had beautiful original wood floors, an amazing built-in wood bar and gorgeous exposed brick. It only made sense to decorate this room with as many natural elements as possible.

Great arrangements courtesy of Modern Day Floral.


We had fun food stations in this room including a roasted nut station, candied apple station and a gourmet popcorn station. The guests loved it!

Don't you love the texture of the linens! I've been in love with this linen since it first came out and this room was the perfect excuse to use it.


More proof as to why lighting is so important. In addition to the custom chandeliers that we made for this room, we also had Odyssey Lighting do some amazing washes from the ceiling to create even more ambiance.



Seriously! Can you even believe this floral pieces! The brainchild of the ever-so-fabulous Jenn, owner of Modern Day Floral. The products she uses never ceases to amaze me. They're spectacular.




Beautiful boxwood hedges and brown leather furniture helped set the mood and feel of the room. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without Special Events Rental and their amazing ability to make my visions become reality!


Next up? The 'Modern Space.' The color palette I selected for the space was grey, turquoise, marigold and white. There was a lot of blue lighting. And a whole bunch of ice! I'll see you back here in a couple of hours for those photos!

~Jodi

PS - The photos you'll see today were all taken by the amazing Jen of Jen Kroll Photography. She never ceases to amaze me!

0 comments: