Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Random Thought Wednesday

Good Morning, All! I'm writing this a little bleary-eyed because my allergies are so bad I want to rip my eyeballs out! It's the one reason I hate spring and the buds on the trees. As long as I take my drugs, it's manageable but I forgot to take last night's dose and the eyes aren't so pretty this morning! Oh well, such is life :)


I've been getting a lot of questions lately on random topics so I thought it would be a good morning to answer them. {Got a hot cup of tea in hand and ready to fire the answers off!}




  1. Bride and Bloom - When's it coming out? My publicist tells me it will hit the news stand on May 17. So not too much longer, friends! I'll be sure to post about my first sighting and let you know where I found it. Since it's a national publication you'll be able to pick it up at Target.

  2. The Knot Michigan - When's it coming out? Umm, don't have a specific date but I know it will be out this month. This is a regional publication so you'll only be able to pick it up if you live in Michigan. Again, I'll let you know about my first sighting.

  3. Notes From the Future 'Mrs.' - When's she bloggin' again? Jill will blog every Friday from now until she walks down that aisle! Yesterday she said she had so many things to talk about this Friday she didn't know where to begin. Hang tight. You'll hear from her in just a couple of days and she's even going to post pictures! {I know, you all want to see how stinkin' adorable she is and how ridiculously handsome Chris is!}.

  4. Does In Any Event offer 'Day-Of' Coordination - Unfortunately, we do not. I have structured our business model as such that we only take on clients that we work with from beginning to end. From design through implementation. But, I know a lot of day-of coordinators in town so if you need a recommendation, just email me.

Okay, gotta scoot to A Modern Event meeting now. Jill's holding down the fort over here. Her 'to-do' list is a mile long but knowing her, she'll have it done before lunch!


~Jodi

1 comments:

Modern Day Floral-Jenn said...

I'm so excited for all the incredible goodness! :) Have a fantastic week.