Monday, May 11, 2009

Fun Find - 'The Loo'



You may remember from a post a couple months back that my youngest brother, Jason, is getting married this August. I'm especially excited to plan this affair because he and his fiancee have decided to get married in my parent's apple orchard.

With a wedding and reception in an orchard comes a lot of logistical challenges. The least of which is restrooms. So you can imagine how excited I was when I found this adorable sign that could lead guests to the potty. And I love it that it says 'The Loo' because somehow that seems classier than 'The Restroom' to me.

Cox&Cox has the cutest selection of unique wedding goodies. And this sign did not disappoint. You'll have to take a look at their selection of unique products. But don't ask me how much the stuff is because I'm still trying to figure out how to convert British pounds to American dollars!

~Jodi

1 comments:

Meghan said...

I just coordinated a trip for a co-worker in France - I used this a lot: http://www.google.com/finance/converter

: )