Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Friday!

Ahh, the end of another week. I can't believe how time flies when you're busy. I feel like it should still be Monday. Alas, the weekend will do me some good in the 'refresh and renew' department.

Missed doing a post yesterday as I was tied up in meetings and conference calls for the majority of the day. So, thought I would swing by to say 'hello' before Jill arrives at the office and posts, 'Notes from the future Mrs.' She's been working hard to coordinate the church and reception venue and I think she's going to talk about that today. {But don't quote me!}

So what have I been up to lately? Well, think finding a way to level beach sand on Lake Michigan so that chivari's don't sink into the sand and 8ft tables stay level. The trick is doing this without attracting DNR attention!

What else, you ask? Concepting a fantabulous wedding reception at the Grand Rapids Art Museum. We're using white antler chandeliers for this one! Booyah! We're also hard at work on the new invitation company that will become a division of In Any Event by Jodi Bos, LLC. The logo has been designed and I love it! Can't unveil it just yet but it's coming, I promise!

Have a wonderful weekend!
~Jodi

0 comments: