Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bride and Bloom *Update*

If you've been scouring every obscure bookstore and food market trying to find the latest copy of Bride and Bloom, {oh wait, maybe that's just me!} you can take a break for a few weeks. I spoke to my publicist yesterday and she found out that printing of the summer issue was delayed. It seems they've revamped the layout and will be unveiling its new design in a few weeks. I'm told that it went to press this week and will hit the stands the second week of June.

So, I guess I'll just hang tight for a little bit longer. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas to hurry up and get here!

~Jodi

1 comments:

Jen Kroll said...

Doh! I've been watching the newsstands too! Although I officially picked up my copy of The Knot Michigan! Such a beautiful article!!