Friday, March 13, 2009

Studio 6.23

I jumped on Twitter this morning for my daily dose of ADD meds and ran across someone I had never heard of before. Why? I do not know. But it appears that they're a husband and wife photography team from West Michigan and I was *blown* away by what I saw on their website. Their names are Ben and Mindy Peterson and they are Studio 6.23. Talk about fun and funky. I think they might win the prize!

I love to read well-written copy. I think that goes back 15 years to my days as a copy writer for an ad agency. I especially love reading copy where I can hear the person's voice. Though I've never met Ben or Mindy, I could hear their voices coming through as I read every word.

So, this morning I emailed Mindy and asked her if I could be her new fan. She said I could :) Now all I need is a sassy bride with funky style and I'll be one happy event planner!

~Jodi

PS - Mindy says we can meet for coffee soon and she'll even bring her, 'hot husband along.' I like this girl already!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEN <---- blushing. can't wait to meet you JODI!

Anonymous said...

wow!!! thanks for your kind words! can't wait to meet you.. thanks for the LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Agreed, Ben and Mindy have done a wonderful job. Thanks for introducing me to their video.
Scott

Kilee said...

i love twitter! i found my videographer on it and I'm flying him down from philly to puerto vallarta. talk about trusting one blindly!

kilee
www.happyhourbride.com