Monday, March 23, 2009

Great Find!





I'm a sucker for a great napkin ring! I think the passion can be attributed to my mom. She's a fantastic entertainer and as a little girl I watched her throw some amazing parties. They weren't necessarily elaborate, but instead personal and intimate. She had some great napkin rings that she brought out for such occasions. And in my head I can still envision what they look like!

Well, I ran across these really cool napkin rings the other day and had to share them with you. They're on clearance at Crate and Barrel for 95 cents! When I saw the above photo, I immediately thought that the orange, blue, and olive green would make a stunning color palette for an event.

In the same clearance section I found this wonderful napkin on sale for $1.95. Wouldn't it be fun to have the napkin embroidered with your initials in orange and pair it with the blue napkin ring above? I think I'm in love!


~Jodi
*{photos courtesy of Crate and Barrel}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I *heart* you for thinking about napkin rings. Every woman needs a Jodi in her life.