Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ask Jodi Wednesday - Vintage Car Rental

I know what you're thinking. 'Wait a minute, it's Thursday.' Well, I had such a crazy day yesterday that I didn't have a chance to blog or Twitter. So, I'm going to answer a reader's question today, instead. Better late than never, I say :)


Meghan, who authored last week's question on rehearsal dinners, has sent me an email wondering if I knew where she could rent a classic car. Since Meghan is the executive assistant to one of my dearest clients, I'm thrilled that I get to help her out!

Her question about renting classic cars is one I hear often. Unfortunately, there is no where to go in the West Michigan area. However, there is a wonderful place in the Detroit suburb of Birmingham that I would highly recommend. I used them last year for a vintage Rolls Royce and was thrilled with their service and car selection.

The name of the company is Classic Auto Rentals. And they've got a wonderful selection of vintage and exotic cars you can rent by the day. They're closed until April but just leave them a message and they'll return your call promptly.
~Jodi

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh Jodi! Thank you so much! I was not expecting my question to be answered in a post when I was checking in on your blog! I actually stumbled upon that company when I was searching last night. I'll definitely give them a call now that I know they have your stamp of approval!

You're the best! Thanks again! : )

Anonymous said...

so, what i'm hearing is that i should rent out our bentley in West Michigan :) it'd be great to see some vintage cars at local weddings.

Unknown said...

Jodi,

My wife and I have started an antique car transportation service in West Michigan. Our goal is to have fun and provide memorable experiences for our clients at reasonable pricing. We feature the 1937 Dodge Brothers sedan. You are welcome to join us at www.MajesticCruising.com.