Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dress Shopping in Chicago = SUCCESS!


Yesterday, I had the privilege of dress shopping in Chicago with my bride from Australia. One of the locations I always tell brides to go is Ultimate Bride. And more often than not, that's where they find their gowns. Now, I know why. The representatives were incredible! They were kind, they listened to what my bride wanted and they didn't bring her gowns that were more than she wanted to spend.

I'm thrilled to report that we found the perfect dress for her! It's this gorgeous Rivini and it looked absolutely stunning on the bride-to-be. With permission, I'm giving you a sneak peek. Don't you LOVE it? I've always been a Monique Lhuillier fan but now Rivini might be my new favorite designer!

After settling on the dress, we scooted over to Stuart Wietzman to find the perfect pair of shoes. And we did! The gown is champagne so we're going to have them dyed to match. But after the wedding, she's going to have them dyed black so she can wear them with cocktail dresses.

If you're looking for a marvelous couture dress shopping experience, you have to visit Ultimate Bride! Be sure to ask for an appointment with Stephanie. She's just marvelous!

~Jodi
{photo courtesy of Rivini}

0 comments: