Thursday, March 26, 2009

Random Thought Thursday

Hopefully my 'random thoughts' don't bore the begeesus out of you. I've been so busy this week working on the kid's school auction that I haven't had a lot of time for things like the blog fabulous and twitter terrific. So, all of that boils down to one thing. You're getting my random thoughts tonight.

  1. I should be sewing the quilt for the auction right now but instead I'm writing this post.
  2. Did you know I could sew? Oh yeah, sisters. I can get my groove on with a sewing machine. It's one of my not-so-well-known talents :)
  3. I've had a migraine for the past 7 days. This creates a bit of a problem since I'm a busy girl. Since my migraine medicine {Imitrex} costs $50 per pill {no, I'm not kidding!}, I figure this headache has cost me $350 thus far. Seriously, that's a plane ticket to the tropics!
  4. I'm tempted to write my migraine an open letter.
  5. Yesterday, we landed two new events. I'm excited about both of them.
  6. Nope, the new website isn't done yet. I'm happy to report that I continue to make revisions to the revisions to the revisions to the revisions.
  7. In two short weeks, I will be announcing something VERY EXCITING! I'm mean, so exciting that I haven't been sleeping for a couple of months.
  8. Grey's Anatomy just started. My dear husband just walked in the door from his soccer coaches meeting. And I'm signing off for the night. Good night my lovelies!

~Jodi

2 comments:

TaDa Event Coordination said...

I am dying to hear what your big news is!

jessica@miphotobooth.com said...

I, alos, can't wait to hear your news! Perhaps your lack of sleep is causing these darn migranes of yours, Jod... I love your random thoughts, but I don't like hearing that you aren't feeling your best. You need some major R&R, I think!