Friday, February 6, 2009

Quote of the Day




“It's really easy to defiantly declare "I don't have time for (fill in the blank) because I am a mother with three kids". I make time for networking, blogging, learning, and reading because it pays the bills. I also make time for playing, reading bedtime stories and running in the park, because it pays the heart. I never use my children as an excuse as to why I can't do something. It's like using motherhood as crutch. My children and husband aren't liabilities or casualties of my hard work; they are my motivation for it.”

- Terrica Skaggs of Fabuluxe Inc, tells The Smart Planner on using your family as an inspiration to succeed rather than an excuse for not being able to achieve your goals.

~Jodi

1 comments:

jessica@miphotobooth.com said...

Loved, loved, LOVED this quote! "Using your family as an inspiration to succeed rather than an excuse for not being able to acheive your goals". This is a great perspective of the balancing act of so many mothers. Thank You.