Friday, February 6, 2009

Introducing...Designs by Robyn Love


Have you ever looked at photos from our events and wondered who did the calligraphy? Well, I'm proud to tell you. Her name is Robyn Steele and she owns Designs by Robyn Love. I think she's one of the hottest secrets in the state of Michigan!

We began working with Robyn about a year ago and we haven't looked back since! Her amazing ability to 'copy' a font on the invitation is something I have never seen before. In my experience, calligraphers often specialize in just a few fonts. This is limiting for me because each client I work with wants to see something new and fresh. Robyn can offer that in the world of hand lettering. She's mastered some pretty amazing fonts for me and she does it with excitement!

Robyn's prices are very reasonable which makes her accessible to every bride on every budget. Be sure to check out her website and blog. And tell her I sent you!

~Jodi

PS - Robyn's running a great special right now. You can read more about it here.

0 comments: