Monday, February 16, 2009

Q&A Series

I have been receiving a lot of emails from blog readers regarding ideas/solutions for their specific event and/or how to break into the business. It's such a joy to receive these emails because it tells me you value my opinion. And that is so flattering!

So, I have decided to make every Wednesday a Q&A day. You can ask me {just about} anything you want about my business or your event. And I will share my opinion with you and other blog readers. Your first name and question will be posted on my blog along with my answer to that question.

Here's what you do. Send your name and question to jodi {@} in-any-event {dot} org. Each Wednesday I will answer a reader's question as best I can. As long as I continue to receive questions, I will continue this series. I do reserve the right to decide which questions will be answered and when they will be answered. So please send respectful and legitimate questions only{as I know you will!}.

Can't wait to hear from you!
~Jodi

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Ooooh! Great idea - I actually have a question of my own! I'll be in touch soon in hopes to get some wonderful Jodi advice! : )

Anonymous said...

You know you'll be getting some questions from me! Great idea Jod!