Monday, August 11, 2008

Ode to Resource One


Allow me to introduce you to Resource One by Roberta Karsch , my favorite linen rental company. Their couture linens are simply fabulous. Their designs are cutting-edge and the materials they use are like none I've ever seen.

I've been using Resource One a lot lately. In part because their product is so unique which allows me to offer my clients the unexpected. They use a lot of trim, beading, fur, feathers, and pailettes on their linens. Their color pairings are scrumptious and the chair treatments they offer are unbelievable!

If you haven't heard of Resource One before, you just have to check their stuff out. I can't say they're the most economical linen company so be prepared to pay for the unique and cutting-edge designs. But I promise, it will be worth it!

~Jodi

0 comments: