Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Wedding Experience at the Amway

Photobucket



As Jodi mentioned in her post yesterday, there will be a fantastic bridal show this weekend being held at the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel in downtown Grand Rapids. It is called The GR Wedding Experience, and we are looking forward to seeing all the vendors and lovely brides that will be attending.

We are especially excited to finally show everyone the Gwyneth Paige {Couture Letterpress} up close and personal. I know you have heard us rave about it a lot lately, and we hope you forgive us for that. We can't help it. The collections truly are stunning, and we are so happy to be able to offer luxurious letterpress stationery to brides. Come down and sneak a peek if you are in the area!

Here is the show information if you are interested in attending the show...

The GR Wedding Experience
Amway Grand Plaza Hotel
227 Pearl Street, NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Sunday, March 7th, 2010
12pm - 5pm
(Tickets are $10 per person)



Hope to see you there!

~ Jillian

1 comments:

*Danielle Josephine* said...

Jodi - It was such a pleasure to meet you at the GR Wedding Experience show. (We talked about ArtPrize events and I work for GVSU) The new invitation line is beautiful. I took a card for my sister but have misplaced it - would it be possible to send me one? I will send you my address. Thank you!
Danielle DeWitt