Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Recipe box goodness, don't you love it?




This recipe box is too adorable for words {and, conveniently, comes in two of the colors that I want for my future kitchen}. My lovely maid of honor, or matron of honor rather, found this Martha Stewart recipe box at Macy's and we fell in love with it. It is cute, cute, cute.


But what's more fantastic than the actual box, is the way my MH is going to use it at my bridal shower. Every shower invitation that was sent out included a vintage-inspired recipe card and a request for each girl to write down her favorite recipe to help start my first recipe box. I can tell my MH really has it in her mind to personalize my shower, because this is so me {I secretly aspire to be a fantastic cook...Giada De Laurentiis is kind of a hero of mine, not even going to lie}.

Don't you want one of these too? Mine is the blue one shown above, and it's real pretty. And the fantastic idea of incorporating this into a bridal shower is definitely one to steal. So steal on friends!

~ Jillian


{Photo Credit: Macys}

0 comments: