Friday, March 19, 2010

Notes From the Future "Mrs." - Introducing my vendors and venues

As I have been tying up all the loose ends for my wedding planning, it occurred to me that I have yet to introduce all my wedding vendors. Grand Rapids has some of the most talented people, and when I started to work in the wedding industry, I was blown away to learn all the wedding wonderfulness that is available.

Since I have many friends planning their own weddings right now, I get asked a lot about which vendors I am using. Therefore, I thought I would just share with everyone. So here we go...


RECEPTION VENUE: Cascade Hills Country Club

CEREMONY LOCATION: Westminster Presbyterian Church

WEDDING PLANNER AND EVENT DESIGN: In Any Event {Like you didn't guess this already, right? Wink, wink.}

FLORIST: Modern Day Floral

PHOTOGRAPHER: Jen Kroll Photography

VIDEOGRAPHER: Coastline Studios

CAKE: MiraBella Confections

INVITATIONS: Gwyneth Paige {Couture Letterpress}

BRIDAL GOWN: Rivini, purchased at Ultimate Bride in Chicago

BRIDESMAID DRESSES: Vera Wang, purchased at Vera Wang in Chicago

GROOM/GROOMSMEN ATTIRE: Calvin Klein suits

TRANSPORTATION: Grand Rapids Trolley Company


This is quite a winning combination of talents if I do say so myself. And honestly there are a handful of other fantastic wedding professionals that we have here in Michigan that I wish I could add onto the list. But you obviously have to have limits in wedding planning, and overall I am very, very happy.

June 26th cannot come soon enough!

~ Jillian

0 comments: