Saturday, July 19, 2008

Beautiful Bella Figura


* photo courtesy of Bella Figura

There's a great, and may I please emphasize the word great, artisan letterpress shop in central New York that we've been using exclusively for our letterpressed invitations. My ever-so-amazing rep at Bella Figura, Andrea, recently called to tell me that they loved the customization we did on their Soleil design so much, they wanted to highlight it on their website. She wondered if that would be okay? Well, yeah!

I can't say enough wonderful things about this company! Their invitations are truly a work of art. Their 100% tree-free cotton paper is made exclusively for them in a European mill. There is no other print shop in this country that uses the paper they do. And I'm here to tell you it's absolutely luxurious. The texture is like no other I've ever felt!

I get giddy when I see a new box arrive from Bella. I tear it open like a child at Christmas so I can be the first to admire the beautiful inks, amazing hand-lined envelopes, and the yummy impressions of the letterpress. Oh, and don't let me forget to tell you that the invitations are all wrapped in this amazing taupe and champagne damask wrapping paper then placed inside an equally amazing brown box that's lined in the same damask paper. In fact, these boxes are so popular over here at IAE, I've only managed to hold on to three! Between my staff and the calligrapher that we use, everyone snags them from me!

So, if you're looking for a truly unique, truly luxurious and truly remarkable invitation, you simply must have one from Bella Figura!


~Jodi

0 comments: