Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday's Tidbits


Happy Tuesday morning, everyone! For some unknown reason, I feel lively and energetic this morning. This is an unusual thing because I am not a morning person. In fact, I hate the mornings. It dates back to birth, my mom says. I've just always had a hard time getting started in the morning. But with this new found energy, I'm sure a lot is going to get accomplished today!

Last night, my husband and I attended a beautiful Christmas party hosted by one of my most treasured clients. I'll tell you the truth, though. I felt a little like a fish out of water. I'm usually planning these types of parties, not attending them. I felt like I should have been working! But alas, I was there to celebrate the holidays and enjoy their company. And it was wonderful! {Thank you, dear client, for inviting us and for your confidence in my work! You're such a joy to work for. It truly has been a blessing to know you and your amazing family!}

We're rockin' and rollin' over at Gwyneth Paige. I will tell you that starting a letterpress company is not for the faint of heart or wallet! It's a tremendous amount of work to produce designs and finished products that scream, 'COUTURE!' But what a labor of love it has been! Though there have been trials to make everything perfect-o, it's worth every minute! This will truly be a special company!

So, there's a lot I want to accomplish today. I need to get Christmas presents wrapped and sent to Nathan's family in Minnesota. I want to get some artwork framed for my office. I need to run to the grocery store to pick up all of the ingredients for my traditional holiday peppermint pattie making with the kiddos. And of course, there's the trip to Verizon to deal with BlackBerry issues that I've been putting off for too long. I just might feel energetic enough to endures their lines! I can't tell you how lovely it is to have a break in the event-action to work on these things. It's long over-due and much needed!

Hope you all have a wonderful day. Be sure to add the Gwyneth Paige blog to your Google Reader so you can keep up on the latest happenings. Our Creative Director, Andrea, is a blogging genius and always has such relevant information to share. It really is a lovely blog {if I do say so myself!}.

~Jodi
{source and disclaimer: photo has nothing to do with this post...I just like it!}

0 comments: