Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Kumquat Cupcakery

While in Connecticut a couple of weeks ago to attend my sister-in-law's baby shower, Purvi mentioned how excited she was to share her favorite cupcakes with me. She's a self-proclaimed 'cupcake connoisseur.' She's tested all the famous cupcake shops and has determined that her absolute favorite is Kumquat Cupcakery.

Located in NYC, where my SIL hails from, Kumquat offers only miniature cupcake goodness. This is a good thing because you don't feel too guilty eating them but a bad thing because they seem to pop in your mouth one-after-the-other!

The owner, Keavy Landreth, offers some pretty fantastic flavors. And some off-the-wall combinations too, like Maple Bacon! But I can attest that the ones I had at the shower were absolutely amazing. And you can bet we'll be visiting Kumquat when we're in NYC in May for NSS!

~Jodi


0 comments: