Friday, December 25, 2009

Notes From the Future "Mrs." - Going to the Chapel with Modern Day Floral


{Photography by Jen Kroll}


Although Jodi and I may be cherishing every minute of our precious (and rare) vacation time, I cannot resist following all my favorite blogs from home during the break. And this week I am hoping you are all doing the same. Chris and I were featured on Modern Day Floral's lovely blog and I encourage you to check it out.

What can I say about Modern Day Floral? They do the most phenomenal design work. Honestly, it's beyond fantastic. Every time I see one of their fresh, new designs, I find myself staring at it going "How in the world did they make that?" I consider myself very lucky to be one of their clients. You can't help but fall in love with their outside-the-box approach in floral event design. Seeing the flowers at my wedding for the first time... well, let's just say I cannot wait to see what they bring to the table. Literally.

If you have a minute, please pop over to their "Going to the Chapel" post and read our story. And if you have a little more time, be sure to check out the galleries to see all of the incredible work done by the Modern Day crew.

Hope you are all enjoying your holiday break!

~ Jillian

0 comments: