Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Thankful Post


Thanksgiving has come and gone. And Christmas is just around the corner. But, I never took the opportunity to tell you some of the things I'm thankful for. So, as we draw near to the end of another year {and a decade!}, I thought it would be a good time to share. I'm thankful for:

  1. A loving husband and two wonderful children. I wouldn't be the same person without these three people in my life.
  2. Amazing parents and three fantastic siblings. They're the ones who've known me the longest and have always had my back. They've been my rock and my soft-place to land.
  3. The opportunity to practice my art and to be financially rewarded to do so. What a blessing.
  4. HGTV and the WE Network!
  5. Amazing industry friends who support me, challenge me and encourage me.
  6. A brand new company {Gwyneth Paige} and all of the possibilities that she holds.
  7. Tums anti-acid tablets :)
  8. My assistant Jillian, who somehow manages to keep my life running smoothly from day-to-day {a BIG task!}
  9. My housekeeper who can do laundry and clean the house at the same time!
  10. Good health, good friends, and a good life!

~Jodi

0 comments: