Friday, December 11, 2009

Notes From the Future "Mrs." - Our Save the Date Cards!

Yesterday I got a chance to post my Save the Date cards on the Gwyneth Paige blog. But I just couldn't resist showing them off today as well on my weekly post for In Any Event. In case you missed reading my other post, I want to make sure you are properly introduced to my obsession: Couture Letterpress.


Photobucket
Photobucket


Gwyneth Paige has been a labor of love. To see the hard work behind this company come to life gets me all squirmy inside with excitement. Now to be ordering the product for my very own wedding is thrilling. And I have to speak the truth here, which is that my Save the Dates are beautiful. That is a fact. Well, I guess it technically is only my humble opinion...but I feel it's an agreeable one. The details and everything about these cards are nailed to perfection. They have been created with the utmost care, and I cannot wait for my guests to receive them in their mailboxes.

Maybe it's the deep, artistically-placed impressions. Or maybe it's the fact that it's a process that has been around for ages, but there is just something about letterpress stationary. Nothing compares to the touchable and tangible quality of it. Nothing.


Photobucket
Photobucket


Feeling slightly addicted yet? Welcome to the club.

~ Jillian

0 comments: