Friday, July 31, 2009

Notes From the Future "Mrs." - Meet Alishan, a Fellow Bride Blogger



Alishan got married in June 2008. She was a client of our friends over at Modern Day Floral. It was her wedding that started my obsession with peonies. Her wedding, along with my family's influence, sealed the deal for me in choosing peonies for my wedding. And as I blog about my own planning process and experiences as they happen, Alishan will be reflecting on the planning experiences that she has already had, as a guest blogger on the fantastic Petal Talk blog.

Wedding planning can be intense. I am going through it right now. She went through it already. She planned her Grand Rapids wedding long distance (all the way from Atlanta), which creates a whole slew of learning experiences for a gal! Learning experiences that are worth sharing and worth reading about. Alishan and I share the same goal: to help out other brides-to-be in their planning process. So be sure to follow Alishan on her blogging journey!

~ Jillian

1 comments:

Alishan said...

Thanks for the shout out Jill! I can't wait to see your wedding as I am sure it will be out of this world!

hugs,

Alishan