Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Missing in Action

So, I've been a little MIA as of late. We're in the midst of a m-a-j-o-r production scheduled for next week Saturday. Please join me in prayers to the rain gods that they steer clear of July 18! No joke, we've got Terri DeBoer from WOODTV8 watching the weather for us. She's our new best friend over here at In Any Event!

You're probably wondering what we've been up to lately. So, here's a quick synopsis:

  • In Any Event's dance card for 2009 is completely full. Like, so full I'd have to double my staff in order to take anymore on this year. We've got the big affair on July 18, followed by a beautiful wedding reception on July 30, and then on to my baby brother's swanky wedding on August 29. Then, on September 23, we've been given the distinct honor of designing, planning, and producing the opening ceremonies for ArtPrize. {Which makes me giddy from my head to my toes!} This will be followed-up on October 8, with the closing ceremonies and VIP gala for ArtPrize. But, I must not forget about the beautiful wedding we're doing on October 3, for the coolest bride in town! And then, at the end of December we'll be doing another amazing wedding. {Okay, I'm completely exhausted just thinking about this all!}
  • Bride and Bloom finally hit the newsstands! Have you seen it? I'm very pleased with our design and the way it looks in the magazine. What do you think? I'm hoping to get a post up this week with all the photos from the shoot so you can see the yummy details up-close and personal.
  • Gwyneth Paige {couture letterpress} is humming right along. In fact, some of our first custom designs will be at the wedding next week....like a beautiful fan program. Super-de-duper excited about it!

I think that's about it for now. Hope you're all well and I'm looking forward to posting about the Bride and Bloom photo shoot very soon!

~Jodi

0 comments: