Friday, April 24, 2009

What a Night!

Good Morning, All! It's almost 11am and I'm just starting to come to life. What an Open House we had in honor of the grand opening of A Modern Event! Over 300 people attended and we were all blown-away by the enthusiasm and excitement!

I fell into bed at 12:30am this morning completely exhausted. But my mind was still racing with thoughts and excitement. And I couldn't fall asleep. What a dream come true this new boutique is. And I'm honored to be a part of it and to bring something this cutting-edge to Grand Rapids.

I should have photos later today and will post them as soon as I can. I'm taking the day off to get a mani/pedi and renew. Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend!

~Jodi

2 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

Congrats on a successful event! I knew it would be. You deserve only the best.

Have a great weekend and get some rest!

~ Dawn

Kara said...

Jodi, It was such a lovely event. It was also wonderful to come home and read a great article in the Grand Rapids Press about A Modern Event. I wish you success!