Monday, April 27, 2009

Fun Find: Felix Doolittle




Today, as I quickly thumbed through my new Better Homes and Gardens magazine to see what was happening in the world of, well, better homes and gardens; I came across this! Calling cards for kids by Felix Doolittle.

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with the world of event planning. But, could there be anything cutier in this entire world? I mean, really, if I had seen these five years ago when I was scheduling play dates, I would so have had them for my kids! And none of my friends would have been surprised by them because they would have said, 'That's so, Jodi!'

To my pleasant surprise, Felix Doolittle carries the most beautifully whimsical wedding invitations and stationery with darling illustrations . You've got to take a peek and tell me what you think. You can't help but fall in love with it.

~Jodi
{photo courtesty of Felix Doolittle}

1 comments:

Kelly Braman Photography said...

These are adorable!! Thanks for sharing, Jodi:)