Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Things that Make Me Happy

So tonight, I'm going to share 10 things that have made me happy lately. It's such a cold, wet day here in Michigan so it's a great time to think about happy things. Here goes:

  1. Grande, decaf, skinny, no foam, lattes from Starbucks
  2. My kiddos in their cozy pj's after a warm bath...they smell so good!
  3. Beth Moore bible study on the book of Esther every Monday night
  4. Spring flowers breaking through the ground
  5. Spring/Summer issues of all my favorite wedding magazines on the newsstand
  6. Talbot's 60% off spring sale
  7. The slew of new hard-covered wedding books I bought
  8. The new shipment of Smock goodies
  9. A cleaning lady who does all the laundry
  10. The grand opening of A MODERN EVENT in two short days!

~Jodi

3 comments:

Jennifer Warner said...

Jodi Beth Moore is a wonderful inspiration that shines for Jesus!

This is also the team at ele3 Event Design & Planning's RSVP. We look forward to celebrating with you & the gang on Thursday, congratulations!!!

Jodi said...

So glad you can come, Jennifer! Sorry I missed you at the MWEP meeting. I had a nice chat with Kate, though.

So, call me crazy but I didn't know Beth Moore's first name was Jodi!!!! I learned something tonight. Aren't her studies just amazing? I'm mesmerized by the Esther study. I don't want it to end!

See you Thursday!
Jodi

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

I just finished Beth Moore's Esther study! Definitely one of my most favorite bible studies ever.