Monday, February 15, 2010

New Found Love: Mercury Glass





I can't put my finger on it, but every time I see something made of mercury glass it completely catches my eye. Maybe that is because it is true "glass art" and created mainly for artistic purposes. And it shows. Not only have I seen mercury glass for wedding accents, but I have also seen it a ton in home decor items lately.

Personally, I have fallen in love with these votive holders that I found at Jamali Garden. Lets face it, most people use votive candles on their tables at weddings, and rightfully so because nothing beats the soft glow of candlelight on your guests' tables. But with these, you can really add some extra flare, and because they come in several colors, you get even more pops of color on the tables. What's not to love about that?

As for home products, I have been swooning over these vases, which I would of course buy in a heartbeat to put in my house. In fact, I put them on my registry because they are so great. Wouldn't you love these on your kitchen table or nightstand? They are absolute perfection in my book.

~ Jillian


{Photo 1: Pottery Barn, Photos 2 and 3: Jamali Garden}

0 comments: