Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Etsy Goodness Week

So, I was a wee bit ill last week which is why you didn't hear from me. The highlight of my week was definitely the 7 hours that I spent in Urgent Care on two IV drips under 8 blankets from that oh-so-heavenly blanket warmer that only hospitals have. It was awful, for sure.

A massive sinus infection coupled with a serious case of strep throat was the final diagnosis. It wasn't until Saturday afternoon that I started to feel somewhat human again. So, needless to say, the piles are high-and-deep on my desk and a whole bunch of appointments have to be rescheduled. If you're one of those people waiting to hear from me, hang tight. I'll get to ya! I promise. :)

There seems to be more and more amazing goodies popping up on etsy. That's why I've decided to name this week the official 'Etsy Goodness Week' . Each day this week, I'll show you something a little bit fantastic for your eyes to gaze upon. {How fun is this gonna be!}

First up. A 1920s flapper fringe inspired clutch. Yum. Yum. Yum! I love every little square inch of this beauty. I can just feel my fingers running over the fringe. You must agree, it's pretty fantastic, huh?






I'll take a couple, please!

~Jodi


{Image Source}

0 comments: