Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Luscious Photos






















Got some more photos to share with you. I think you're going to LOVE them, too! As the photographer says, these photos are the broad brushstrokes. There are so many little details I can't wait to share with you. And I promise you'll see them soon. In the meantime, this should wet your appetites!




There was 4,500 yards of sateen fabric used in this room. No, I'm not kidding! What I love about this fabric is the way it absorbs the color washes. And leave it to Odyssey Lighting to pull out another stellar lighting job for me! I love working with this company. Lighting is an art form to them and their end product always proves that! The room would not have looked nearly as beautiful without their help.









Look at the depth in the florals. My favorite part was the gorgeous hanging ameranthus. I also loved the pops of saffron with the cherry brandy roses. Sheer genius thanks to Modern Day Floral!







Those who know me well will be able to easily spot my favorite part of this picture! Can you guess what it is? Well, it's how perfectly straight all of the chargers and chairs are, of course!







Another favorite shot! The base of the center chandelier measured 6ft across! It was simply spectacular. It was constructed piece-by-piece while it was being hung. A HUGE thanks to my friends at Special Events Rental in Detroit. You guys ROCK! Seriously, I think I have the best reps in the whole company - yep, that's you Mike and Todd! Thanks for EVERYTHING!





Another look at the chandelier. You can really see how beautiful the fabric work was. Simply stunning and it turned out exactly as I had imagined in my head :)






Ahh, the cake! The gorgeous cake was lovingly made by Barb Hoek and her crew at Sweet Cakes. Even more spectacular then this cake - if that's even possible - is the groom's cake. I can't wait to share a picture of that with you when it becomes available!

There's more to come. So, once again, stay tuned!

~Jodi

0 comments: