Friday, September 19, 2008

Ode to...Amy Atlas Events

*photo courtesy of Amy Atlas Events

Oh my, there haven't been many 'Ode to...' posts lately! Better get one in before the weekend begins!

So, I'm working on concepts for a fabulous little dessert buffet this fall. I want something that will blow the socks right off of the guests. In doing some research on the topic, I came across Amy Atlas Events in NYC. Holy cow! Can this woman design a dessert buffet! Seriously, she's my new hero. I've never seen anything like it. And I'm totally inspired by her.

Do check her out! You surely won't be disappointed by the eye candy (pun intended :).

~Jodi

1 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Oh.my.goodness. Oncewed.com posted about this a couple weeks ago, and I was absolutely smitten with Amy's work too. It's darling and she's taken candy buffets to a whole new level!