Friday, September 12, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun!

So, CPA is playing poker with the guys tomorrow night. And I told him that in trade, I needed to attend the The Wedding Affair hosted by Grand Rapids Bride magazine tonight with my two event managers, Kara and Jennifer. Then we needed to go to San Chez for some staff bonding over sangria. He thought that sounded like a good plan. I'm So Excited!

I really do like this show. It's high-end and I love chatting with my vendors in a more casual environment. Even more exciting is the thought of ordering a pitcher of the best sangria in Grand Rapids and sharing it with Kara and Jen!

Happy Friday!
~Jodi

2 comments:

HandbagsbyJen said...

I have to admit that I am WAY excited, too. For the show (I suppose we have to do some work to justify the dinner), but especially for the night out with the girls! Can't wait!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I've been lucky to enjoy San Chez at two weddings this season. YUM. I had a rehearsal tonight, otherwise I totally would have been there as well! Hope it was as lovely as it was last year.