Friday, September 5, 2008

Here's What's Cookin'

I know, I know...posts have been few and far between. Suffice it to say, I'm swamped. A good swamped, for sure, but nevertheless, swamped!

We're full-speed-ahead with our beautiful November vintage-glam bride. The gorgeous... now say that with me...g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s invitation suite from Bella Figura went to press yesterday. It's completely custom...you won't see anything like it on their website. I'll give you all a look after they are mailed because some of my blog readers are on the guest list and I don't want to ruin any surprises!

Their menu and cake tasting appointments are next week. We'll be trying such lovely entrees as:
Fillet of Beef, Goat Cheese Pave and Dried Cherry Gastrique...Braised C.A.B. Short Rib, Japanese Sweet Potato with Red Wine Syrup...Fillet of Beef, Blue Cheese and Bacon Whipped Potatoes with “Country Fried” Sauce. Ummm, YUM! We'll also be sampling a number of Vegan options as many guests attending this wedding are vegetarians. Those menus are equally as fabulous!

In other news, we just landed a HUGE job for early next year. Unfortunately, I can't tell you anything about it because it's top secret. But trust me when I say, it will be unbelievable!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm looking forward to the kiddo's soccer games on Saturday and some wonderful family time!

~Jodi

0 comments: