Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lisa Kae Photography













So excited to share these images with you today! This past summer, I had one of my favorite Michigan photographers, Lisa Kae, take my kids out on a little 'excursion' to capture their loveliness. I had a chance to look through all of the proofs yesterday and I had a terrible time picking out my favorite ones because they all ended up in my 'favorites' folder!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Lisa! And I truly mean that. Because she's a mom, too, she has this wonderful way with my kids that can only be described as 'a mom's touch.' When my kids say things that make me want to turn the color of a beet, she blows it off and says, 'Don't worry, my kids say the same stuff.' I can't tell you how wonderful that is to hear when I'm about ready to crawl under a rock!

Thank you, Lisa, for these cherished images. I look forward to many more summers of photo shoots!
~Jodi












3 comments:

HandbagsbyJen said...

Beautiful!!

Meghan said...

Beautiful kiddos Jodi!! Thanks for sharing!

Hope your spirits are staying high, despite your leg :)

Traci said...

I think Aunt Traci needs a new pic of the two of them. I really love the one with the umbrella (hint hint hint). Give Seth a big birthday hug from us tomorrow!