Monday, April 5, 2010

We've Arrived in Florida!

Greetings from sunny Florida! Thought I would hop over to the blog and say 'hello.' I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! We definitely did. We found an amazing church to attend yesterday for Easter worship here in St. Augustine. What an uplifting service it was! Great preaching and a wonderful praise & worship band. Couldn't have been a better day.

Not much on the agenda today other than relaxing on the beach. The husbands will be heading over to Ron Jon's Surf Shop today to buy all the kids some boogie boards. I promise I'll bring my camera down to the beach today to capture the 'thrill of victory and the agony of defeat' as the kids tackle the waves. And I'll post some of the images tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day and I'll be in touch soon!
~Jodi

0 comments: