Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ode to...Sabon

*photo courtesy of Sabon


My very-chic sister-in-law had my name for Christmas this year. This made me infinitely happy because the girl has great taste. I mean, seriously, she's been having her eyebrows threaded longer than I've been having mine waxed. That's just how chic she is!

So, when it came time to open her gift, I unwrapped a little bit of heaven on earth in the form of Vanilla Chamomile Creamy Body Scrub and Vanilla Body Lotion by a lovely company called Sabon. I'm not kidding when I say, they're the most luxurious body products I've ever used.

I struggle with dry skin and it's especially bad during the winter months. Since I've started using these products, my skin has never been softer or smoother. {Dang, I sound like Jessica Simpson peddling ProActiv!}.

You'll have to check the company out. I can't wait to visit their flagship store in NYC this spring when I take the kids to visit my brother and sister-in-law. Don't tell my dear husband about the upcoming visit to Sabon, though!

~Jodi

3 comments:

Modern Day Floral-Jenn said...

I'm so impressed that you're blogging this week...you go girl! I need to check on the possibility of carrying this line in the studio. My skin is so horribly dry this time of year and we all love a little pampering! Thanks for the heads up on a great new product.

SabonLover said...

I am super fan of Sabon!! You have to visit the Spring St store. The high ceiling and atmosphere of the store is amazing. And the window display is always like an artwork!

There is also a Sabon on Prince Street which is just the next block!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips, Shan! I'm all about store atmosphere. So I'll definitely be visiting the Spring Street store!