Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Over the River and Through the Woods

...to Grandmother's house we arrived! After sitting on the runway for what seemed like an eternity, we finally arrived in Minneapolis. And guess where our first stop was? A baby boutique to buy our 5-year-old son a new 'blankie' {the kind with silky sides and minkie fur} to replace the one that's sitting on our kitchen table back in Michigan. I had to shell out $35 for the darn thing. And it's no bigger than a 10" square. Nearly killed me!

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to just a couple days of down time. Can't take too much time, though, since we have an enormous event just a few short weeks away. Which is exactly why I'm thankful for a mobile office, a Blackberry {did I tell you I got the new Storm for Christmas? It's a little slice of heaven on earth!}, and my in-laws recent WI-FI installation!

I do want to finish this post by wishing you all a very merry and blessed Christmas! May we always remember the reason we celebrate this holiday and the ultimate gift that was so lovingly given to us!

~Jodi

0 comments: