Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shhh...I'll Let You In On a Secret

One of the key components of any successful event is keeping excellent track of who's been invited, who's accepted, who's declined and what the specific special needs of each guest is. I'm often asked how we do that at In Any Event. Well, I'm going to share my secret with you.

About two years ago, I began an extensive search for stable software that met the needs of a growing event planning firm. I wanted something that was flexible, easy to use, produced clear and concise reports and had superior technical support. After much research, I settled on a great software package out of England called the Perfect Table Plan. I was sceptical at first. Why, you ask? Well, it was only $34.95. I had reviewed so many packages that were hundreds, even thousands, of dollars that I was sure this package wouldn't be good. But, from what I had seen, it had everything I wanted. So, I purchased the software and haven't looked back since!

I can't tell you how vital this program is to the success of our business. Since we handle all response cards for every event we produce, we need a program that's easy to use and can keep up with us. This software does just that. So, if you're an event planner (or even a bride) looking for something to keep your RSVP details organized, I encourage you to check this software out.

~Jodi

0 comments: